Resources and Tools for Giving and Connecting to the Community
The Community Foundation is home to a wide range of resources that can help you establish your philanthropic legacy and achieve your charitable giving goals.
Helpful Resources and Tools
- Donor View Online Portal
- Giving Calculators
- Giving Through the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
- Learning & Events
- Endow Iowa Tax Credit Program
- What is an Endowment?
- The Local Advantage
- When and Why to Give Through the Community Foundation
- Fund Type Comparison
- Is a Donor-Advised Fund Right for You?
- Administrative Fees
- Bunching Your Gifts for Added Tax Benefits
- Investment Management and Options
- Unrestricted Giving – Greater Good Fund
- Sample Letter of Intent
- Stock Transfer Information Sheet
- Nonprofits We Fund (View Recent Grants)
- How to Involve your Family in Giving
- Find Nonprofits to Support – Nonprofit Giving Center
Join the William Quarton Heritage Society
The William Quarton Heritage Society recognizes and honors the 400+ local philanthropists who have made permanent gifts to the Community Foundation. Establish an endowed fund or make a planned gift to become a member and provide lasting support for our community.