Learn more about giving through the Community Foundation
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you in serving your client’s charitable giving needs.
Susan Willey, JD
Director of Planned Giving
As an estate planner, financial planner, or other trusted advisor, you know many of your clients are interested in leaving a legacy in our community and can receive generous tax benefits through charitable giving. The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation works with professional advisors to enrich the charitable giving strategies of their clients.
While some donors understand fully the causes they want to support, others look to us for guidance in determining where community needs and opportunities are greatest. We encourage you to contact us to answer questions to help donors make informed giving decisions.
We also encourage you to access our planned giving calculators, a tool to help you serve your clients.
Top 10 Reasons to Partner With Us
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable goals.
- We provide community knowledge of needs and opportunities to help connect donors to causes they care about.
- We provide knowledge of philanthropy and we foster giving.
- We provide a variety of giving options with reasonable fees.
- We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We help donors build a legacy through endowments and memorials.
- We provide access to a high-quality, institutional investment portfolio which emphasizes long-term growth.
- We are an attractive alternative to a private foundation.
- We offer the maximum tax advantages under state and federal law, including access to Endow Iowa Tax Credits, a 25% state tax credit in addition to normal federal deductions for certain charitable gifts.
- We are a community leader, convening diverse groups and coordinating resources to create positive change.
We look forward to working together to help your clients make an impact on our community in ways that are truly important to them. For more information, please contact us at 319.366.2862 or email@example.com.