The Nonprofit Network strongly believes in continued learning for nonprofit professionals in our community. We seek to collaborate with various groups to ensure that nonprofit organizations have access to workshops, presentations and training series that cover a broad variety of topics of interest and meet the professional development needs of nonprofit employees. These efforts help build the organizational capacity of nonprofits in our community.
The Nonprofit Network schedules several fast, free, and focused trainings throughout the year in a learning series called Nonprofit Know-How.
Please visit our calendar for information about upcoming training opportunities.
TRAINING & INFORMATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- Nonprofit Network Peer Groups
- The Larned A. Waterman Iowa Nonprofit Resource Center
- Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance
- Cedar Rapids Public Library
- United Way of East Central Iowa
LOCAL PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- ATD–Hawkeye Chapter
- Iowa Cultural Corridor Alliance
- Eastern Iowa Planned Giving Council
- Association of Fundraising Professionals—Eastern Iowa Chapter
- Leaders In Volunteerism
Carrie Walker, Nonprofit Network Manager at 319.774.2375 or email@example.com