Home Teachers & Students Scholarships Applying for Scholarships William and Patricia Buss Stem Scholarship
- The applicant must be a graduating senior at Denver High School in Denver, Iowa.
- The applicant must plan to attend a fully accredited nonprofit or public college or university as a full-time student.
Award Amount: $1,000 renewable for three additional years
- Priority criteria placed on pursuit of a STEM field: (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Preference given to students who participate in volunteer service activities
- Preference given to students who demonstrate high moral character
Apply at the Counselor’s Office at Denver High School.