Home Teachers & Students Scholarships Applying for Scholarships Deanna Kellenberger Arts Scholarship
Purpose: Established in 2022 by Gordon Kellenberger in memory of his wife Deanna Kellenberger.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior at Clear Creek Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- The applicant must plan to attend a fully accredited nonprofit or public college or university as a full-time student.
- The applicant must plan to pursue a major in visual arts and/or performing arts.
- Financial need
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Preference given to students who are active participants in visual arts and/or performing arts.