For more information on the Girls with Goals Fund, please contact Elizabeth Cwik.
Senior Program Officer
This grant opportunity is funded by the Women Lead Change organization. Women Lead Change is an organization devoted to promoting women’s leadership. This is a Competitive Donor-Advised Fund which means the funding priorities, exclusions, decision-making and timing of grant awards are determined by the donor-advisor.
This fund supports nonprofit organizations working to empower girls ages K-8 in Iowa by working to:
- Inspire girls to recognize their inner strength
- Celebrate all the characteristics that make each girl one of a kind
- Spark the interest and confidence in girls to pursue studies and careers in traditionally male-dominated fields
- Empower girls of all ages through mentorship
- Mentoring opportunities
- Supporting access and inclusion in new experiences
The Community Foundation accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status, governmental organizations, and non-501(c)(3) organizations that have completed arrangements to obtain a fiscal sponsor.
Grant Timing and Amounts
The timing of donor-advised grant awards is typically two or three months after the deadline, however, it may take longer and is up to the donor. The grant amount will be up to $1,000.
Frequency of Application
Maximum Request Amount
Friday, July 15, 2022 by 4:30 p.m. CST
Download Girls with Goals Application Packet
Elizabeth Cwik, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 319.774.2372.