Grant Deadline: Thursday, October 15, 2015
The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation announces the fall grant cycle for local charitable nonprofits. Applications will be accepted through Thursday, October 15, 2015 and grants will be awarded to organizations that enhance the quality of life in Linn County.
Applications will be accepted for the following:
- Program Fund: Supports new, innovative programs and sustains current and/or ongoing programs. Grant awards are a maximum of $60,000 (maximum of $30,000 in any given year). Grants can be multi-year grants up to three years for organizations with strong track records. The award limits are based on organizational age and size.
- Organizational Development Fund: Supports nonprofits in strengthening their ability to carry out their mission. Grant awards are from $2,000 to $15,000. Organizations that have been fully operational for two years or longer are eligible.
- Linn County Fund: Supports efforts that enhance the quality of life and community development in Linn County (outside of the metro areas of Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha and Robins). Grant awards are generally up to $10,000. Organizations based in the Cedar Rapids area may apply for projects benefiting non-metro Linn County.
- Competitive Donor-Advised Funds: Supports programs that align with the funding priorities of the donor-advisors. The Community Foundation administers competitive grant programs for a number of local corporations and families. Funding priorities and grant award sizes vary by fund. All of the following Competitive Donor-Advised Funds will accept applications through October 15, 2015:
- CRST International
- Gazette Foundation
- GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation
- Lil’ Drug Store Products
- McGrath Automotive Group
- World Class Industries
The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation accepts grant applications online at www.gcrcf.org. The online grant portal will open on September 15, 2015. Organizations can find more details about the funding opportunities and application information by visiting the Community Foundation website.
For more information on the Program Grant Fund or Competitive Donor-Advised Funds, please contact Elizabeth Cwik at 319.774.2372 or email@example.com.
For more information on the Organizational Development Fund or Linn County Fund, please contact Rochelle Naylor at 319.774.2373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.