CFO Peer Group: CLA Roundtable Examining the FASB Standard in Your Nonprofit
Thursday, December 20th at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Thursday, Dec. 20, 12-1:30 p.m.
CFO/Finance Peer Group Learning Opportunity open to all
Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation, 324 3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids
Cost: Free, please RSVP here. Lunch included.
FASB’s Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2016-14, Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities, is here and the time to act is now. The changes from this ASU have been discussed over and over, but rarely the question of “what does that look like” gets answered. Join us to see examples of how this ASU will visually impact financial statements as we take a deeper dive into each significant change.
This roundtable will help finance professionals understand and implement the new FASB standards.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how your organization’s financial statements will change
- Distinguish between presentation options and what might be best for your organization
- Utilize tools and resources available to implement changes to the financial statements reporting model
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, financial managers, board members, trustees, audit committee members, and other decision makers in nonprofit organizations.
- David Little, Principal, Nonprofit
- Missy Roseberry, Manager, Nonprofit