Join Our Team and Make an Impact
We seek to attract and retain talented colleagues with valuable experience and insight to help us fulfill our vision and mission.
Current Job Openings
We Live Out Our Staff Core Values
In addition to the vision, mission and values of our organization, our team has established a set of core values used internally to guide our work and how we interact with one another. They include:
- Collaboration: We create an inclusive environment in order to share each person’s unique skills, knowledge and strengths for the benefit of the whole.
- Commitment to Excellence: We set challenging goals and work toward them consistently.
- Empathy: We continually strive to understand the perspectives and feelings of others, and we use that understanding to inform our work.
- Integrity: We live our values in our relationships with co-workers.
- Openness: We have the courage to be vulnerable and the willingness to try new things.
- Passion: We have a genuine desire to further the Community Foundation’s mission, vision and values.
- Positive Communication: We commit ourselves to honest, direct, timely and constructive conversation that rewards successes and addresses challenges.
Meet the Team
As part of our commitment to our values, our teams engage in cross-functional collaborations on programs and projects. Each team has regular team meetings, and we have a monthly all staff meeting. In addition, we offer learning opportunities, weekly lunch gatherings, and staff retreats to offer space for individuals to strengthen relationships.
Our Internal Commitment to Equity
We work toward a community and culture where everyone experiences justice and equity. As part of our commitment to equity, we have an internal DEI Committee that hosts equity-oriented learning events and activities for our staff. These events empower our staff to individually and collectively grow toward our organizational value of equity and inclusion.
We strive to provide a comprehensive benefits package to support the health and financial wellbeing of our staff. Our benefits include the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account.
- Group life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer sponsored retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal, sick and vacation days
- Tenure bonus plan
- Paid parking
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to hiring individuals who contribute to the cultural diversity of our workplace.