Everything you need to establish an endowed fund and prepare for your organization’s future.
Endowment Fund Tools
These resources will help you engage donors in strengthening your endowment-building efforts.
- Endow Iowa Handout
- Nonprofit Fund Type Comparison
- Nonprofit Fund FAQ
- Accounting for Nonprofit Endowment Fund and Designated Funds
- Gifts We Accept
- Distribution Policy
- Pledge Card Suggested Wording
- Stock Transfer Information Sheet
Nonprofit Fund Investment Management
Funds at the Community Foundation are invested to enhance and preserve the value of the original gift while allowing for annual distributions. Learn more about how we can help protect and grow your assets.
- Nonprofit Investment Options
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Pool
- Investment Management
- Quarterly Investment Updates
- Fund Evaluation Group
- Nonprofit Investment Advisory Council
- Investment Committee
- Investment Pool Transfer Request: Nonprofits Less than $100,000
- Investment Pool Transfer Request: Nonprofits Greater than $100,000
Learn how to establish and grow your endowed fund at the Community Foundation.
- Growing an Endowment for Your Nonprofit
- Taking Control of Your Fund Development Plan – Presentation
- Taking Control of Your Fund Development Plan
- Responsibilities of the Campaign Manager
- Annual Fund Presentation
Information About the Community Foundation
We’re here to help you strengthen the community. Find out why local nonprofits turn to us for endowment services.