The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation announces its final grant cycle for 2023 for local charitable nonprofits. Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. CST.
The Community Foundation accepts applications from nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status, governmental organizations, and non-501(c)(3) organizations that have completed arrangements to obtain a fiscal sponsor. Grant applications can be submitted online at www.gcrcf.org starting Monday, August 14, 2023.
For more information on funding opportunities and deadlines, visit gcrcf.org/grants.
For this grant cycle, applications will be accepted for the following grant programs:
- Program Support Grants: Support new, innovative programs and sustain current and/or ongoing programs. Grant awards are a maximum of $25,000 for a 12-month period or $50,000 for a 24-month period. Award limits are based on organizational age and size.
- Organization Support Grants: Support general operating costs and capacity-building projects for nonprofits serving Linn County. Eligibility for each type is based on organization age, size, and location. Award limits are based on organization size and range from $1000 to $25,000.
- Linn County Grants: Support programs or projects that enhance the quality of life and community development outside the Cedar Rapids metropolitan area. Grant award maximum is $10,000.
- Endowment Challenge Grants: Support nonprofit organizations with a matching grant to help in their effort to create sustainable funding through an endowment.
- Competitive Donor-Advised Funds: Support nonprofits that align with the funding priorities of the donor-advisors. The Community Foundation accepts grant applications for a number of local corporations and family foundations. The programs, grant award sizes, and activities to be funded are determined by each donor-advisor and may include programmatic or operating support, capital campaigns, event sponsorships and religious activities. Applications are being accepted for the following competitive donor-advised funds:
- CRST International
- Girls With Goals
- McGrath Automotive Group
For more information on the Program Support Grants or Linn County Grants, please contact Sanjana Raghavan at 319.200.2279 or email@example.com.
For more information on the Organization Support Grants, please contact Casey Baustian at 319.774.2378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Endowment Challenge Grants, please contact Rochelle Naylor at 319.774.2373 or email@example.com.
For more information on Competitive Donor-Advised Funds, please contact Dylan Cooley at 319.310.1913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.